With approximately 467 million users engaging in YouTube, it can be a powerful marketing tool for brands. With Vista Social, not only can you schedule content on Youtube, but we also provide comprehensive reporting and the ability to respond to comments!
In this article, we'll go over:
- Scheduling Youtube posts w/ Vista Social
- Content types that can be published via Vista Social
- Additional posting features supported by Vista Social
Content types that can be published via Vista Social
|Text only post
|Single GIF post
|Text w/ in-line link
|Single video post
|Text w/ link preview
|Multiple video post
|Text w/ link + image
|Post w/ call-to-action button
|Single image post
|Post w/ first comment
|Multiple image post
|Post w/ like
|Post w/ tagging
Scheduling Youtube posts w/ Vista Social
To get started, select YouTube from your list of profiles, hover over the left side menu then click Create, then choose from the four posting options (New post, Bulk publishing, Find content, and Smart publishing) as shown below:
Note:Youtube description currently has a character limit of 2,000 and you can immediately see the post preview on the right side to get an idea of what it would look like once published.
Additional posting features supported by Vista Social
- Video title - Specify the title for your video
- First comment - Automatically adds a comment to the post once published
- Privacy status - Option to publish the video as public, private, or unlisted
- Category - Choose the category for your video
- Tags - Add tags for your video
- First like - Automatically likes a post once published
- Embeddable - Allows others to embed your video on other sites
- Notify subscribers - Notifies the subscribers once the video is published
- Made for kids - Prevents/allows underage users from watching your video
Below is a sample post that was published via Vista Social!
1. Single video post
Videos are used to gain more attention and increase conversion since they entertain the audience more than a regular text or an image post. See video posting guidelines for Youtube here.
2. YouTube Shorts
A short-form video that is limited to 60 seconds only. For a video to the added in YouTube Shorts, it must be less than 60 seconds and the title and description must include the hashtag #shorts. Check out this article on YouTube Shorts for more information.
Sign-up now and enjoy Vista Social's fully featured free plan as you get started, or try our full toolkit priced to make social media management affordable!