Smart Publishing is a feature of Vista Social that allows you to share third-party content such as articles, blogs, or videos by simply listing related keywords or adding an RSS feed.
1. To set up smart publishing in Vista Social, go to Publish.
2. On the right side of the page, click the Publish dropdown and then choose Smart publishing.
3. Click Add Smart Publisher.
4. Select a Smart publisher type. This could be Trending News or a Specific Blog. Trending News allows Vista Social to find related content for you, whereas Specific Blog asks for an RSS URL that Vista Social searches content in.
5. Select the Publishing Time.
6. Select Maximum posts a day. This will determine the number of times you would like your post to be published in a day. The maximum is 24 times per day.
7. (OPTIONAL) You may also filter the words included in the search results by specifying them under Filtering Keywords.
8. Assign a Review. You have the option to publish immediately without approval by clicking No Review. If you want all approvers to check the post, you may select All approvers. You may also select who will only approve a certain post by choosing Specific approver.
9. (OPTIONAL) Personalize the content a bit more by adding text before and after the original post.
10. (OPTIONAL) You may also automatically add a first comment in the post (depending on the network).
11. (OPTIONAL) Target specific users on Facebook by focusing on a certain demographic:
12. Once you have filled out all the necessary fields, click Create and you are all set!
13. Note that smart publishing will start running on the day it was set up and will continue to do so unless you Pause or Remove it from the publisher list.