|Plan||✖️ Free ✔️ Pro ✔️ Pro+|
Do you wish to show your client your social media content calendar without having to give them full access to your Vista Social account? With Vista Social's Shared Calendar, you can share a view-only calendar to anyone (whether a client, an independent contractor, etc.) so they can see your content plan for the week, month, or any date range, and even review posts without having to login to Vista Social!
In this guide, we'll review:
How to share a calendar to non-users
1. Go to Calendar and on the upper right-hand of the page, click the Export/Share icon and click Share
2. Create a shared calendar link by defining the parameters:
- Link title - name of the shared calendar
- Timezone - the publish time of the published/scheduled posts in the shared calendar
- Post status - indicates whether the post has already been published, scheduled, in review, drafted, etc.
- Post authors - the team member who scheduled/published the post
- Content type - set which type of post (link, text, image, video) is going to be shown in the calendar
- Labels - set which post and queue labels are going to be shown in the calendar
- Date From/To - date range of the scheduled posts that you want to show in the calendar
- Expiration date - you may set an end date on the accessibility of the shared calendar
- Link password - you may set a password so it will only be viewed by anyone who has the password
- Viewer approval - allows viewers to be able to approve/reject posts
Click Save once you are done.
3. The shareable link will be generated for you to copy - send it to anyone who needs to view the calendar!
4. Anyone who has the link now enters the password to access the shared calendar.
5. The shared calendar will have two view options: List view and Calendar view:
Managing Shared Calendar Links
1. To manage your shared links, go to Manage shared links in Calendar page
2. Here you will see all Active and Expired links that you have created:
3. You may edit each link, copy it (to share it again to someone else), copy password, or complete remove it from your list.
Sign-up now and enjoy Vista Social's fully featured free plan as you get started, or try our full toolkit priced to make social media management affordable!