With Vista Social, you have the ability to filter the content in your publishing calendar so you can have a focused view of content that you are interested in. This article shows you how to add or remove filters in your publishing calendar.
How to set up a calendar filter 📅
1. Go to Calendar > Select filters
2. You will now see 5 filtering options:
- Published - posts that have already been published and is visible in the social profiles
- Draft - posts that are ready to get published pending the completion of the publishing workflow
- Failed - posts that were previously scheduled but failed to publish due to a variety of reasons (e.g. profile disconnection, post not meeting requirements, etc.)
- In review - posts that are scheduled by a contributor and pending for approval
- Rejected - posts that were submitted for approval but rejected by an admin
- Scheduled - upcoming posts for publishing
- Processing - posts that are currently being prepared for publishing (e.g. undergoing image or video rendering, text formatting, queueing for schedule, etc.)
- Reminder sent - posts for which a push notification reminder has already been sent to user’s device for next steps before publishing (e.g. Instagram Story publishing, IG personal profile publishing, etc.)
- Reminder published - posts that were previously sent as a reminder to user’s device and have been successfully published after the necessary steps have been taken
- Reminder rejected - posts that were previously sent as a reminder to user’s device but were rejected by user
Users - These are the authors of the posts
- Text - posts that contain written text, such as captions or status updates
- Link - posts that include a URL, directing users to a webpage or online resource
- Image - posts that contain one or more images, such as photos or graphics
- Video - posts that include video content, such as recorded clips
Queue - These are the specific labeled publishing queues to which a post was scheduled to
3. The selected filters will immediately take effect and will be saved for future use unless you remove the filters the next time you log in to your dashboard
These filters are super useful when sharing your calendar with your clients! Apply them in Vista Social's Shared Calendar to provide a view-only calendar to clients, contractors, etc. No need to log in, they can see your content plan for any date range!
Sign-up now and enjoy Vista Social's fully featured free plan as you get started, or try our full toolkit priced to make social media management affordable!