With Vista Social, you have the ability to filter the content in your publishing calendar so you can have a focused view of content that you are interested in. This article shows you how to add or remove filters in your publishing calendar.
1. Go to Calendar > Select filters
2. You will now see 3 filtering options:
- Published - posts that have already been published and is visible in the social profiles
- Draft - posts that are ready to get published pending the completion of the publishing workflow
- Failed - posts that were previously scheduled but failed to publish due to a variety of reasons (e.g. profile disconnection, post not meeting requirements, etc.)
- In Review - posts that are scheduled by a contributor and pending for approval
- Rejected - posts that were submitted for approval but rejected by an admin
- Scheduled - upcoming posts for publishing
3. The selected filters will immediately take effect and will be saved for future use unless you remove the filters the next time you log-in to your dashboard!
Calendar view options
Calendar week starting date
Sign-up now and enjoy Vista Social's fully featured free plan as you get started, or try our full toolkit priced to make social media management affordable!