Adding a new profile to a profile group:
1. Go to Settings > Profile Groups
2. Click to open the Profile Group you want to add a profile to, scroll down to Social Profiles and Platforms
3. Select Add profile
4. Select a social network or platform:
5. Follow the prompts to authenticate the profile (check out this article for a sample how-to on connecting a Facebook page).
6. Go back to the Profile Group page to confirm that the profile has been added to the list!
Add/remove an existing profile to a Profile Group:
1. Go to Settings > Connected Profiles
2. Click the action menu next to the social profile you want to add to a different profile group and select Manage groups
3. Toggle on/off the profile group you want the profile to belong to. Note that a profile needs to belong to at least 1 profile group, otherwise you will get a prompt to remove the profile.
4. Click Save and you're all set!