Follow the steps below to connect your Google Business Listing to Vista Social:
1. Log in to your Vista Social account and go to Quick Add > Add Social Profile.
2. Choose a profile group to add the profile to. You may create a new one if the profile group is not on the list yet. Click Continue.
3. Select Google Business from the list of social networks.
4. You will be redirected to Google. Make sure you are logged in to the account that has admin access to the Google business listing that you want to connect.
5. You will see an authentication notification similar to the screenshot below. Make sure to tick the box that says "See, edit, create and delete your Google business listings." Click Continue.
6. You will now see the list of Google business listings you own or administer, select the listing that you want to connect and click the Connect button at the bottom of the screen.
7. Once the profile is successfully connected you will get a notification and the profile will appear under Profile Management.