Follow the steps below to connect your YouTube Channel to Vista Social:
1. Log in to your Vista Social account and go to Quick Add > Add Social Profile.
2. Choose a profile group to add the profile to. You may create a new one if the profile group is not on the list yet. Click Continue.
3. Select YouTube from the list of social networks.
4. You will be redirected to Google. Make sure you are logged in to the account that has admin access to the YouTube channel that you want to connect.
5. You will see an authentication notification similar to the screenshot below. Make sure to tick all the boxes from the list below and click Continue.
6. You will now see the list of YouTube channels you own or administer, select the channel that you want to connect, and click the Connect button at the bottom of the screen.
7. Once the profile is successfully connected you will get a notification and the profile will appear under Profile Management.