Need a way to categorize your images for a more organized media library? With Vista Social, you have the ability to add labels to all your media for faster image search!
How to add media labels:
1. From the Publishing window, click on the image icon on the composer field and select Add image > Upload from computer. Your local drive will open to select the image you want to upload. Alternatively, you may also go to Settings > Media Library and select Add media.
2. Once the media is uploaded, go to image settings to view the options available to customize the image.
In Composer window:
In Media library:
3. Under image settings, you will see several fields that you can update -- head over to Select labels field. Start typing the label that you want to add and click Create to add it to the image.
4. You may also modify previously uploaded images by going to Settings > Media Library. From there you may choose an image that you want to customize and click on the kebab menu. Follow step #3 to add/modify the label and click Update.
4. Once you're done you may now filter your media using the labels that you added!