Follow the steps below to connect your Pinterest profile to Vista Social:
1. Log in to your Vista Social account and go to Quick Add > Add Social Profile.
2. Choose a profile group to add the profile to. You may create a new one if the profile group is not on the list yet. Click Continue.
3. Select Pinterest from the list of social networks.
4. You will be redirected to Pinterest. Make sure you are logged in to the Pinterest profile that you want to connect to.
5. You will see an authentication notification similar to the screenshot below. Click Give access.
7. Once the profile is successfully connected you will get a notification and the profile will appear under Profile Management.