Vista Social allows you to grant users access on a granular level depending on your business needs.
Types of user roles:
- Account admin - full access to the entire account including the ability to close it
- Entity admin - full access to a specific entity only, no ability to close the account (can be assigned under Restricted User permissions).
- Restricted user - user will have specific feature permissions or read-only access to everything
How to change user permissions:
Note: Only account owners can make changes to user permissions.
1. Go to Settings > Team Members.
2. Look for the user that you want to modify, click the kebab menu icon on the right side, and select Edit.
3. Assign a user role - Admin or Restricted user.
Important Note: If you select Admin the user will have full access to the entire account including the ability to close it. If you want the user to be an admin of a specific entity only, select Restricted User and you will have the option to grant them admin access to certain entities.
4. If you select Restricted User, you will have 3 options:
- Entity Admin - full access to selected entities
- Read-Only - user will be able to view everything in the account but not make any changes
- Restricted user per feature - grant permissions to the user per feature
5. Choosing the Restricted User will allow you to assign permissions to the user per feature as shown below. Note that you will have 3 permission options per feature - No Access, View, and Manage (Publish feature has an additional Contributor permission wherein users are able to schedule posts but will require review).
6. Select the desired permission per feature and click Save.