If you're a Vista Social user, the Vista Social Google Chrome Extension (plugin) can help you quickly schedule, queue, or publish content that you find online.
See a web page or blog post that you want to share on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Business, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, TikTok, or Youtube? Click the Chrome Extension. Add one of your saved hashtag groups alongside your description (and maybe an emoji or two). Set it to publish right away, to be scheduled later on, or to be added to one of your queue categories.
Curating content for your social profiles has never been easier!
How to Install Vista Social Google Chrome Extension
1. Go to this link to visit the Vista Social Google Chrome Extension page:
2. Click Add to Chrome, then Add extension to confirm:
3. You will see a pop-up notification once the Vista Social extension has been added to Chrome.
Scheduling content using the Vista Social Chrome Extension
1. You can share three kinds of content using the Vista Social Chrome Extension
a) Article - If you see an article that you want to publish, right-click anywhere on the page and select Share over to Vista Social.
b) Text - Copy the text that you want to publish, right-click and select Share selected over to Vista Social.
c) Image - Right click on the image that you want to publish and select Share image over to Vista Social.
2. You will then be routed to the Vista Social dashboard (if you are not logged in yet, you will be prompted to login first). The article, text, or image will be automatically added there.
3. Select the profiles that you want to schedule the post to, add the post text, and schedule a time to publish the post.
4. And you're all set!