If you're a Vista Social user, the Vista Social Firefox Extension (plugin) can help you quickly schedule, queue, or publish content that you find online.
See a web page or blog post that you want to share on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Business, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, TikTok, or Youtube? Click the Firefox Extension. Add one of your saved hashtag groups alongside your description (and maybe an emoji or two). Set it to publish right away, to be scheduled later on, or to be added to one of your queue categories.
Curating content for your social profiles has never been easier!
How to Install Vista Social Firefox Extension
1. Go to this link to visit the Vista Social Firefox Add-on page: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/vista-social/
2. Click Add to Firefox, then Add to confirm:
3. Click Okay to finish the installation.
Scheduling content using the Vista Social Firefox Extension
1. You can share three kinds of content using the Vista Social Chrome Extension
a) Article - If you see an article that you want to publish, right-click anywhere on the page and select Share over to Vista Social.
b) Text - Copy the text that you want to publish, right-click and select Share over to Vista Social.
c) Image - Right click on the image that you want to publish and select Share over to Vista Social.
2. You will then be routed to the Vista Social dashboard (if you are not logged in yet, you will be prompted to login first). The article will be automatically added there.
3. Select the profiles that you want to schedule the post to, add the post text, and schedule a time to publish the post.
4. And you're all set!