Set up your weekly posting schedule in advance through Publishing Queues! With this feature, your created content can be inserted into a queue and automatically scheduled for the next available time slot. This saves you a lot of time so you won't have to manually input a date/time every time you schedule a post for your brand or client!
How to set up a publishing queue:
1. Go to Settings > Publishing Settings:
2. Select the profile group and social profile that you want to set-up schedule for:
3. Click Add a slot. Choose a time and days of the week that you want this profile to post on. Click Save.
4. To add more time slots, click Add a slot once again and choose a different time/day until you are happy with the publishing queue you have created.
5. Review the profile's weekly schedule, to remove a time slot, simply click on the trash can icon beside it.
6. Select another profile group/profile and repeat the process above.
Sign-up now and enjoy Vista Social's fully featured free plan as you get started, or try our full toolkit priced to make social media management affordable!