Connecting your channels is the first step to getting up and running with Vista Social. The table below outlines which channels are supported within each of your dashboards:
|Instagram business accounts||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|LinkedIn Personal Profiles||✓|
|LinkedIn Company Pages||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Google business listings||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Pinterest business accounts||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Connecting your social profiles
1. Log into the profiles you'd like to connect. For example, if you're connecting your Twitter profile, start by logging into that profile at https://twitter.com.
2. Click on + icon on the left hand side and click 'Connect profiles'
3. Choose which profile group you would like to connect this profile to. If you are an agency, a profile group is most likely a client. Profile groups can also represent a brand, a business or a project.
4. Select the network you are looking to connect from
5. The remaining steps are different for each channel. For Twitter profiles and Pinterest business accounts, you should just need to authorize Vista Social to access your account and you should be all set. For other channels, please refer to the guides linked below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.