Get ready to take your social media game to the next level with the Vista Social mobile app! 🙌
We're going to walk you through the Vista Social app basics and show you how to schedule and review posts, add images and videos to your media library, use reminder notifications for publishing content, and a bunch of other cool stuff! 🚀
In this article, we'll talk about:
First, head to the Play Store / App Store to download Vista Social
How to schedule your posts on the Vista Social app:
1. On your Vista Social app, go to Calendar or Notifications and tap the paper plane icon and start creating your post.
2. Choose the social profiles you would want to post by tapping on the profile selector bar at the top.
3. Tap on 'Write your content...' and create your caption. Make use of several caption tools: saved hashtags, saved captions, or our AI caption assistant!
4. Add media to your posts by clicking the image or video icon and adding media straight from your device, from your media library, or searching across royalty-free images by clicking Discover Photos.
5. If you are posting across multiple social profiles, clicking next will let you customize your post for each one.
6. Once you're done, you can now schedule your post for a future date or publish it instantly!
How to review posts on the app:
When someone schedules a post for your approval, you'll get an email and push notification on your device from the Vista Social app.
To review the post on the mobile app:
1. Click on the push notification to quickly access the post or go to your Vista Social app - on your Calendar, you'll see that the post is labeled "REVIEW" in purple. Click on the post.
2. When you review the post, you'll be able to make necessary edits to it before approving it.
3. Once you approve the post, you will receive a notification banner saying it's already approved!
4. To reject a post, simply click Reject Post and provide a reason for rejecting it.
Note: Rejecting a post will not delete it from your calendar. Instead, you'll get a notification saying that the post was rejected and it will be labeled "REJECTED" in color orange.
How to add images and videos to your media library:
1. On your Vista Social app, go to your Media Library, then click the + button.
You can select Images/Videos from your own device's gallery, or search for royalty-free images using the Discover function!
Sign-up now and enjoy Vista Social's fully featured free plan as you get started, or try our full toolkit priced to make social media management affordable!