Adding a First Comment on your post allows you to have a cleaner caption - as having too many hashtags or lengthy post can look cluttered and visually unappealing.
With Vista Social, you can add a first comment directly from the platform as you schedule your content - in fact you can schedule up to the first 10 comments. This article shows you how to add comments when publishing posts in Vista Social.
How to add a first comment
1. Create your post and if the first comment is available on the network selected, it should appear in the post preview as shown below:
2. Begin typing the comment you want to add and a comment preview will be shown along with the post:
3. If you want to add another comment, click Add another comment and a second text field will appear for you to type on. Note that you can add up to 5 comments per post.
4. The additional comments should appear in the post preview as shown below:
5. To apply the customization to other selected networks, click Apply to all and it will automatically be added!