Need nice-looking stock photos for your social media posts? Then look no further! With Vista Social's Discover function, you now have the ability to find related images and videos for your content so you won't have to go anywhere else! This article explores the features of the Discover function (as compared to other ways to upload media) and how to make the most out of it in your daily social media planning!
Accessing the Discover function
1. To access this feature, go to Publish and click either the Video or Image icon on the content field.
2. Click Add Video or Add Image and you will get a list of options - select Discover.
Adding Images and Videos
There are five sources of content for images and three sources for videos:
1. Unsplash - Sourced from unsplash.com. Only available for images.
2. Pexels - Sourced from pexels.com. Available for both images and videos.
3. Giphy - Sourced from giphy.com. Only available for images.
4. #Hashtags - Sourced from Instagram. Available for both images and videos.
5. @Users - Sourced from Instagram. Available for both images and videos.
Once you have chosen the media, simply click to select it and click Upload. Add optional labels, entities and alternative text and click Finish Upload and you are all set!
Sign-up now and enjoy Vista Social's fully featured free plan as you get started, or try our full toolkit priced to make social media management affordable!