Vista Social has several bulk publishing options so you can publish multiple posts in one go. This article explains bulk publishing via CSV files.
How to schedule in bulk via CSV file
1. To access the bulk upload via CSV format, go to the Calendar > Publish > Bulk publishing
2. On the Import content window, select Import from CSV
3. To get a sample file, click Download sample (you may also get the sample template here).
4. Open the CSV file and you will see a content similar to this:
In the template there are four columns:
Column A: The text you want to add to the post
Column B: The type of content. You may choose from the following: image, article, or message
Column C: The link to the article if the content type is an article, or image link to the content type is an image.
Column D: The posting time. Here you have several options:
a. now to publish the post immediately
b. 04/22/22 9:05 to publish at a specific time
c. queue next or queue last to add the post to the publishing queue
5. Once you have added the content to the CSV file, save it and upload to Vista Social.
6. You have the option to further modify your content by clicking on each post and making changes as necessary.
7. Once you're happy with all the uploaded posts, select all (or just the ones you want to schedule) and click Next.
8. If you are publishing to profiles that require further customization, you will get a pop-up similar to the one below. Complete the required fields as needed and click Save customizations.
9. A pop-up notification will appear as shown below. Click Schedule to finish.
Sign-up now and enjoy Vista Social's fully featured free plan as you get started, or try our full toolkit priced to make social media management affordable!