Vista Social allows you to customize what you want to see in your analytics reports. Add and remove which metric you want to include in the report and save it as a template so you can use it later on.
How to Create a Custom Analytics Report
1. Go to Reports > Run Report > Report Builder.
2. Click Add Template.
3. In the Report Builder window, you now have the option to choose which metrics you want to be included in the template.
(Note: the up/down indicators marked in red or green indicate a comparison from the previous period)
4. You may also add a cover page if you wish to add some text or image on the first page of the report.
5. Customize the rest of the report by (1) adding additional text per section, (2) renaming the metrics, or (3) hiding sections you want to exclude in the report.
5a. Adding additional text per section
Sometimes users want to add additional text in the report sections to explain what the data is all about or to provide more information in general. To add additional text per section, simply click on the text for the text field to appear. Type in your additional text and save the template after you are done with your customization.
5b. Renaming the metrics
You can also rename each metric in case your organization uses different terminology for the metric. To rename a metric, click the pen icon beside the title of the metric and you should now be able to rename it.
5c. Hiding sections in the report
To easily hide sections you want to exclude in the report, click the eye icon on the upper right hand part of the section and it will automatically be excluded in the report.
4. Once you are finished creating the report, add a template name and click Save template.
5. To run the report, go to Report Builder once again to find your list of templates and click Run report.
You may also click Run report from the Reports dashboard:
6. On the Report View, choose the date range you want to generate a report to (default is last 30 days). Once the date is selected, click the download right beside it.
7. The system will then generate a PDF report that you can send to your client or team!