You can schedule posts to Facebook Groups that you own by connecting them to Vista Social.
There are 2 ways to connect a Facebook Group to Vista Social, based on how you manage that group.
Click on the one that is most relevant to you to be taken to the specific instructions.
Your Personal Profile is an admin of the Group(s)
If your personal profile is an admin of the group(s) you're trying to connect, the steps are pretty simple.
1. In your group's settings, click to edit Apps
2. Search for the Vista Social app and add it to your group
3. Back in Vista Social, click on Quick Add, then Add a Social Profile. Select your profile group and click Facebook
4. Make sure permissions are approved
5. Select the group(s) and connect them
You're all set! 🎉 You can now schedule posts to your Facebook group(s) with Vista Social.