Follow the steps below to connect your LinkedIn Company Page to Vista Social:
1. Log in to your Vista Social account and go to Profile Settings > Add Social Profile.
2. Choose a brand/entity to add the profile to. You may create a new one if the entity is not on the list yet. Click Continue. 3. Select LinkedIn Page from the list of social networks.
4. You will be redirected to LinkedIn. Make sure you are logged in to the LinkedIn profile that has admin access to the LinkedIn company page you want to connect.
5. You will see an authentication notification similar to the screenshot below. Click Allow.
6. You will now see the list of Facebook pages you own or administer, select the page that you want to connect, and click the Connect button at the bottom of the screen.
7. Once the profile is successfully connected you will get a notification and the profile will appear under Profile Management.