With Collab posts on Instagram, two users can co-author and share the same post on their respective feeds or Reels. Scheduling your collab posts at a time where your audience is most active is super easy with Vista Social.
The process consists of 2 steps:
- Schedule collab post by inviting Instagram users as collaborators.
- Once the post is published, invited collaborators will need to accept the invite.
Types of posts that you can invite collaborators to
- Single image posts
- Carousel posts (both video and image)
Please note inviting collaborators to stories is not possible at this time.
Scheduling Collab Posts
1. To start, just click anywhere on the preview of your image and select "Invite collaborators"
For reels, you can use the icon on the bottom of your video preview to invite collaborators:
2. Go ahead and add your collaborators' handles (up to 3 collaborators) & click save
Note: You can only invite users with public Instagram profiles
3. That's it from your side, just schedule your post!
Accepting the collaboration invite
Once your post is published, invited collaborators will receive a notification on their app and they will need to accept it.
Your collab post should now be live!
Sign-up now and enjoy Vista Social's fully featured free plan as you get started, or try our full toolkit priced to make social media management affordable!