|Plan||× Free × Pro ✓ Pro+|
If you've added your clients, team members or colleagues to your Vista Social account and want to start review posts, this guide will help you get started
Note: To approve/reject posts, you need to be an Admin or have Manage permissions under Publish. Learn more about user permissions.
🎥 Video Guide
1. Once a post is submitted for approval, admins, and users with Manage permissions will get an email notification with a link to the post.
2. You can also check out posts that require approval by going to the Calendar and filtering the posts that are In Review status or using the In Review list view
3. Click on the post that you want to review. You can make the necessary changes to the post if needed.
- Choose Edit if you want to modify the post (text, image, link, etc.)
- Select Reject if you don't want to publish the post. You'll be able to leave a note as to why you've rejected it.
- Select Approve to schedule the post.
You're all set! The approved posts should now appear in the calendar in Scheduled status.
Sign-up now and enjoy Vista Social's fully featured free plan as you get started, or try our full toolkit priced to make social media management affordable!