If your brand is all about connecting with professional audiences and sealing those lucrative deals, then listen up: LinkedIn is your go-to platform!
While your target audience may hang out on other social media channels too, engaging with them on LinkedIn is essential for generating favorable results. It's all about catching them in the right mindset, where they're focused on professional growth and business opportunities.
With the Vista Social app, you can now schedule content on LinkedIn, straight from your phone! It's the ultimate mobile app to supercharge your LinkedIn publishing. 🚀
In this article, we'll go over:
- Content types that can be published via Vista Social
- Media Requirements for LinkedIn
- Scheduling LinkedIn posts with Vista Social
- Additional posting features supported by Vista Social
Content types that can be published to LinkedIn via Vista Social
|Text only post||✅||Single GIF post||✅|
|Text w/ in-line link||✅||Single video post||✅|
|Text w/ link preview||✅||Multiple video post||✖️|
|Text w/ link + image||✅||Post w/ call-to-action button||✖️|
|Single image post||✅||Post w/ first comment||✅|
|Multi image post (9 max)||✅||Post w/ like||✅|
|Carousel post||✖️||Post w/ tagging||✖️|
Media Requirements for LinkedIn
- Images with less than 36152320 pixels
- JPG, GIF, and PNG formats
- GIF format supports up to 250 frames
- Max file size: 200MB
- Minimum file size: 75KB
- Minimum video duration: 3 seconds
- Resolution range: 256x144 to 4096x2304
- Aspect ratio: 1:2.4 - 2.4:1
- Frame rates: 10fps - 60 fps
- Bit rates: 192 kbps - 30 Mbps
- Supported formats: ASF, AVI, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-4, MKV, QuickTime, WebM, H264/AVC, MP4, VP8, VP9, WMV2, and WMV3 file types
Scheduling LinkedIn posts with Vista Social
To get started, hit the publish icon then select your TikTok profile from the profile selector on top. You can now start creating your TikTok post!
Note: LinkedIn currently has a character limit of 3,000 and you can immediately see the post preview on the right side to get an idea of what it would look like once published.
Additional posting features supported by Vista Social
1. First comment - automatically adds a comment to the post once published
2. First like - automatically likes the post once published
Below are some sample posts that were published via the Vista Social app!
1. Text-only post
Content with text only - no links, images, or videos
2. Text w/ in-line link
Content with text and a plain URL within the same line
3. Text w/ link preview
A line of text with a link that includes a title, description, and an image to get a preview of what the link is about
4. Single image post
Image post which may or may not include a text or a text + link
5. Multiple image post
LinkedIn allows you to schedule up to 5 images in a single post
6. Single video post
Videos are used to gain more attention and increase conversion since they entertain the audience more than a regular text or an image post. See video posting guidelines for Linkedin here.
Sign-up now and enjoy Vista Social's fully featured free plan as you get started, or try our full toolkit priced to make social media management affordable!