As an agency or marketer, you may be managing access and permissions via Meta's Business Manager. Gaining access to your client's Instagram Business Profile and Facebook Pages is easy.
In this guide, we'll go over:
- Gaining access if your client has their own Business Manager
- Gaining access if your client manages the page/profile directly (without a business manager)
- Video guide for both options
Gaining access if your client has their own Business Manager
If your client manages their Instagram business profile / Facebook Page via their own Business Manager, you'll want to have them add your Business as a partner:
- In their business manager, your client should head to the "Partners" page
- Click Add
- Your client should ad your business ID and click "next"
- Select the Facebook page and check off all the permissions (important that they all are selected)
- Select the Instagram account and check off all the permissions (important that they all are selected)
Gaining access if your client manages the page/profile directly (without a business manager)
If your client doesn't use the Business Manager to manage their Instagram business profile / Facebook Page, you'll want to use a different approach. You'll request access from within your own business manager instead:
- In your business manager, under "Accounts" and "Pages", click "Add" and choose "Request access to page"
- You'll add the link or name to their page
- Once you request it, your client will need to approve from within their page's access settings
- Under "Instagram accounts", click "Add" and log in with their Instagram credentials
Sign-up now and enjoy Vista Social's fully featured free plan as you get started, or try our full toolkit priced to make social media management affordable!