If instead of managing the group(s) directly from your personal profile, you manage it through a Page you are an admin of, these steps will help you connect it to Vista Social.
These steps are if your page is a New Experience Page
- Make sure page is listed as an Admin
- Connect the Group to Vista Social
- Installing the Vista Social app in your group's settings
Make sure page is listed as an Admin
If your page has been converted to a New Page Experience, follow these steps.
1. Make sure your group's settings is set to allow pages and that the page you manage is listed as an admin of that group
Connect the Group to Vista Social
1. Back in Vista Social, click on Quick Add, then Add a Social Profile. Select your profile group and click Facebook
2. Make sure all permissions are approved exactly as shown. Do not make any changes as it will cause issues later.
3. Click on Connecting groups to new experience pages
4. Add your group ID (learn how to find it here) and select the page that manages it
That's it - you're ready to move to the next step
Installing the Vista Social app in your group's settings
1. Once you have the profile connected in Vista Social, go back to your Facebook Group and go to Group settings.
2. Scroll down to Manage advanced settings and click the pencil icon right beside Apps.
3. ClickAdd apps to add a group app.
4. On the left side of the page, type Vista Social on the search bar. Once the app appears on the right side, click on it.
5. Click Add to add the app to the group.
You're all set! You may now start scheduling posts to your Facebook group via Vista Social.